Are you ready to lose weight?
- To enjoy increased energy and vitality?
- To find tasty snacks that don’t make you fat?
- To be able to cope with stress, depression or anxiety better?
- To burn more calories – but with less effort?
- For an immune system strengthened to help ward off colds?
- For a good night’s sleep?
As you know, being overweight can lead to type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, developing colon and breast cancer stroke and well, to be honest, a lot of other undesirable outcomes.
So what is our unique approach to weight loss?
Our secret is we believe in an integrated approach. Fitness Mentor is unique because we’ve combined a team of leading experts with different skills, with internet tools for personalised service. All self-service and coached members get:
- Our simple to follow programs – no expensive gym memberships, fitness mags or gadgets.
- Personal training programs you can do either at home, or with professional equipment
- Our personal training codebook – exclusive access to our personal training library complete with photos and step-by-step instructions for all your programs
- Access to our professional nutritionists advice on a range of topics from weight loss to race nutrition and hydration
- Full access to all Fitness Mentor workout tracking, calendar and fitness tools
Personally coached members additionally get a level of personal attention and support you won’t find anywhere else.
- A personal nutritionist – strictly limited to 15 people
- Invaluable weekly coaching and motivation to reduce weight in a fast, but sustainable way
- Additional free access to a personal trainer, triathlon coach and specialist running coach
- A week by week specific personalized nutrition plan and monitoring
- Continuous adjustments to your personalized plan based on your results and activity
Your own personal nutritionist!
You may have previously tried programmes that didn’t work for you, and one of the differences is our personalized coaching and integrated website. Your nutritionst will give you the right advice, and believe me; she’ll make sure you follow it too! ..and you will lose weight.
I’m saddened when I see people tricked into weight loss fads and diets that yes, may help lose weight by simple calorie exchange, but aren’t sustainable and ultimately damaging. Fitness Mentor believe in a sustainable approach, so you get into shape, and stay there.
“Some of the popular ‘fad’ diets may promise fast weight loss, which is often the appealing factor for those in need of some assistance. However once the weight is lost, it is often gained again, along with some extra fat, which makes the process even harder the next time weight reduction is attempted.”
Caryn Zinn, Fitness Mentor
We sucessfully coach people from around the world with phone and internet. Rest assured that while this lets you get inexpensive access to an a top quality nutritionst, it will not take away from the relationship or quality of advice you receive.
I had the pleasure of meeting Mikki Williden three years ago when I contacted her about nutrition and weight loss. Being a type 1 diabetic I have tried different ways to lose weight will maintaining good blood sugar levels and have always failed.
With Mikki’s advice I was able to understand how my body works with the food I eat. Mikki gave me meal ideas that were so enjoyable that it did not feel like I was restricted.
Mikki gives fantastic advice and helps you think about good eating habits to improve your life rather than focusing on weight loss. Mikki has always exceeded my expectations and it has been a pleasure to recommend my friends to her knowing that they will be as delighted with their results as I was.
Amanda Parish, Auckland
Self service customers can also generate an advanced training programme to get you on your feet and walking or jogging – personalized to match your goals based on your current fitness level. With the plan generated, simply click to tick off the workouts as you do them!
Fitness Mentor will work for you (and so will Mikki!)
We are so confident you’ll love our service we guarantee if you’re not satisfied with it you don’t pay for it. Simple as that.
Access to the right advice is critical, that’s why top athletes get professional advice and why you should too. It’s also the reason we sought out an expert nutritionist like Mikki with more than just the normal nutritionist qualifications.
Basic pricing and options
You can choose from a range of options from self-service to personal coaching, and you can tune the level of coaching to suit your budget. As a coached member, Mikki will be your primary coach and nutritionist, but you can also talk in forums with all our experts in other areas.
Click ‘join us’ below, for pricing