Are you ready to run like a pro?
- To enjoy increased energy and vitality?
- To run faster and without injury by getting your speed training right?
- To have more endurance and run longer than you though possible?
- To taper correctly to peak at just the right time for events?
- To get the right nutrition and achieve your absolute best ever race times?
What is our unique approach to optimal running training?
Fitness Mentor is unique because we’ve combined a team of top experts with internet tools for personalised service. All self-service and coached members get
- A customizable computer generated training plan, personalized based on your estimated Vo2 Max, existing ability and any planned events
- Personal training and stretching programs for home, or with professional equipment
- Our personal training codebook – exclusive access to our personal training library complete with photos and step-by-step instructions for all your programs
- Access to our professional nutritionists advice on a range of topics from weight loss to race nutrition and hydration
- Exclusive, subscriber-only access to our sports science library with articles on everything from speed training to tapering, cross training and more
- Full access to all Fitness Mentor workout tracking, calendar and fitness tools for mapping and tracking runs, keeping track of your personal bests and a whole lot more
Personally coached members additionally get a level of personal attention and support you won’t find anywhere else.
- A dedicated, professional running coach – strictly limited to 15 people
- Invaluable weekly coaching and motivation to achieve your best ever results
- Additional free access to a nutritionist, world class triathlon coach and personal trainer
- A week by week specific personalized programme of activities to achieve your goal
- Continuous adjustments to your personalized plan based on your results and activity
- Your coach personally loads your individual plan into Fitness Mentor each week
Your own personal running coach!
John is world class and coaches athletes overseas via the phone and internet as well as some in New Zealand.
John has been my coach for nearly 15 years, and he has taken me from a young 1500m runner to an Olympic marathon runner. His approach to training has a solid backing from many years of coaching and also his own experience as an elite athlete.
On top of this, John’s sense of commitment to his athletes as well as patience and support (both on and off the field) is unwavering.
John has been a key part of my success as an athlete and I would not have achieved my Olympic dream without him!
Once a professional road racer in the United States, he has coached numerous top athletes in the USA and New Zealand professionally since 1995. Now settled in New Zealand, he has coached some of New Zealands top athletes for the Athens and Beijing Olympic games, as well as the Commonwealth games and world championships.
John is a great coach on many levels. He is a great communicator and builds good relationships with his athletes. His training is scientific and varied, keeping it interesting. Best of all, his enthusiasm is infectious and his training is fun!
A key mistake John finds with runners is they are training harder not smarter. Do you feel like your putting the effort in but not gaining the advances you would expect for that effort?
Fitness Mentor will work for you (and so will John!)
We are so confident you’ll love our service we guarantee if you’re not satisfied with it you don’t pay for it. Simple as that.
Access to the right advice is critical, that’s why top athletes get professional advice and why you should too. It’s also the reason we sought out world class coaches like John with more than just the average experience of most coaches out there.
Basic pricing and options
You can choose from a range of options from self-service to personal coaching, and you can tune the level of coaching to suit your budget. As a coached member, John will be your primary coach, but you can also talk in forums with all our experts in other areas.
Click ‘join us’ below, for pricing