Are you looking for how to improve staff motivation, productivity and wellbeing?
Smart employers understand the numerous benefits and tangible links between healthy employees, a great work environment and staff productivity, and so do we. When engaging with Fitness Mentor, your goals will be the likely same as ours – to improve your teams motivation, productivity and teamwork.
Poor wellness rates and high absenteeism or paid sick leave costs are direct and easily measurable costs to your business. It is more difficult to measure your teams motivation and productivity, but lack of productivity is a real impact on your business.
Ask yourself if you are getting the maximum productivity and full potential from each staff member? Or are your staff tired, easily distracted, or seem less able to focus intently on tasks assigned?
Tackling a Fitness challenge as a team can increase staff bonding, teamwork and motivation. Not only this, but having a few fitness challenges during the year and help promote an organisational culture that is helping to attract, retain and motivate the right people.
Do you have that sort of culture now? or is the organisation perceived as apathetic when it comes to staff wellness – or worse, perceived as so uncaring they drive new recruits into the ground with a “work hard, er.. thanks” attitude.
It’s been well proven that the better the relationship the employee has with you, and your company, the longer they will stay. The cost of staff turnover can be quite high as you lose all that ‘organisational memory’ and have to pay for hiring and training new people.
If you’re thinking strictly business and profitability, can you imagine the PR opportunity when your entire company completes a marathon together? Now think about the morale boost to staff! What would it mean if you were able to publically say you are leading the pack when it comes to organisation wellness and work/life balance – maybe even win the 2010 or 2011 work/life balance award! Imagine how that will affect your ability to attract and retain the right people.
Basic pricing and options
Fitness Mentor can help make your work environment fun again, by giving you the tools to take an active and real involvement in employees’ health and wellbeing. You will immediately enjoy being able to tangibly measure not just involvement, but real progress in your teams health and wellbeing.
Depending on your situation, we normally provide you with a tailored introduction programme written for you, and setup staff accounts so you can get going straight away. We also have an inexpensive internet-only services, and affordable pricing for educational and government organisations. All staff in your organisation get as a minimum:
- A customizable computer generated training plan, personalized to each individual based on their estimated Vo2 Max and existing fitness
- Personal training and stretching programs for home, or with professional equipment
- Our personal training codebook – exclusive access to our personal training library complete with photos and step-by-step instructions
- Access to our professional nutritionists advice on a range of topics from weight loss to race nutrition and hydration
- Exclusive, subscriber-only access to our sports science library with articles on everything from speed training to tapering, cross training and more
- Full access to all Fitness Mentor’s web software which can be used for internal team challenges, including workout tracking, calendar and fitness tools for mapping and tracking runs, keeping track of personal bests and a whole lot more
For more information contact us now to discuss the options.